Targeting stability. LOCKED ON function.
$30 Instant Savings
Employing Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement are reduced*, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small subject like a flagstick is greatly improved; all achieved by Nikon's original technologies that are a fusion of VR Technology and high-performance measurement function.
A new, easy way to indicate that the distance to the flagstick has been measured.
Picture the scene of an approach shot to a green with woods in the background, where you are not sure whether the measured distance is to the flagstick or to the trees behind it. LOCKED ON Technology displays the distance to the closest subject, the flagstick, and the LOCKED ON sign in the viewfinder appears to inform you at the same time. It is clearly visible that the distance to the flagstick has been measured even with trees in the background.
* Single measurement: When measuring overlapping subjects and the distance to the closest subject is displayed, the LOCKED ON sign appears. Continuous measurement: When displayed figures shift to a closer subject, the LOCKED ON sign appears.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) function employed
- LOCKED ON TECHNOLOGY*: LOCKED ON sign () informs you of the distance to the closest subject. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance to the closest subject is displayed with a LOCKED ON sign () in the viewfinder. For example, on a golf course, it is clearly visible that the distance to the flagstick has been measured even with trees in the background.
- Measurement range: 7.5-915 m / 8-1,000 yd.
- First Target Priority algorithm is employed. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- HYPER READ enables quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance
- Measurement result is displayed in approx. 0.5 seconds
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3ft. for 10 minutes) and fogproof ; battery chamber is rainproof
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding
|Measuring accuracy *1 (actual distance)||±0.75m/yd. (shorter than 700m/yd.)
±1.25m/yd. (700m/yd. and over)
|Distance display : Increment||Actual distance: every 0.5m/yd.|
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Actual field of view (°)||7.5|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.0|
|Dimensions (L×H×W) (mm/inch)||99×75×48/3.9×3.0×1.9|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g/oz.)||200/7.1|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V) Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)|
|Waterproof structure*2||Waterproof*3 (Battery chamber rainproof*4) / fogproof|
|EMC||FCC Part15 SubpartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B, CU TR 020|
|Safety||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
Be The First To Review This Item