Our Price: $449.99
The Wilson Staff Triton Driver was the winning design in the inaugural Driver vs Driver TV Show as seen on the Golf Channel.
The Triton is designed to make hitting the sweet spot intuitive and consistent. Two interchangeable sole plates and adjustable weights and allow customization to get the best results for each player. The 1:1 alignment aid helps players set up correctly every time and create a solid repeatable swing. Finally, the high MOI and low drag translates into both power and consistency.
1:1 VISIBLE SWING ACTIVE TECHNOLOGY
- The revolutionary crown feature makes set-up consistent, easy and intuitive. The 1:1 alignment aid, visible both pre-shot and at impact, improves ball striking for improved accuracy, distance and consistency.
CHANGEABLE SOLE WEIGHTS
- Innovative, interchangeable sole plates, one titanium and one carbon fiber, are included for significant launch and spin changes. The 22 gram titanium sole plate is optimized for the majority of players who need mid to high launch and low spin while the 9 gram carbon fiber sole plate is geared for players who need lower launch and lower spin, for the world’s most adjustable multi-piece driver.
5 MOVABLE WEIGHTS
- Five moveable weights – two 2 gram, two 6 gram and one 12 gram – can be placed in 18 unique combinations to fine tune and perfect ball flight. By varying the weight placement in the three sole ports, shot trajectory can be adjusted higher or lower or to help with draws and fades for true customization to complement each player’s swing.
- Green Means Go! One of the smallest, lightest and easiest to use adjustable hosel systems available, Fast Fit technology makes getting the perfect set-up fast and easy. Just a few turns of the wrench, the head does not need to be detached from the shaft, allows access to all six hosel settings. Those settings include three for loft – 1o strong, standard, 1o weak – and those same three in a Draw configuration for enhanced right-to-left shot shaping.
10 OPTIONAL SHAFTS (No Upcharge)
- Headlined by the Aldila Rogue Tour Silver 125 MSI, ten different tour proven shafts are available at no upcharge. From Aldila Rogue to Project X HZRDUS Black and Red to several options from Matrix, the optimal bend profile, feel, launch and spin can be fit to every golfer for maximum distance and fairway finding control.
Be The First To Review This Item