Sun Mountain Women's Diva Cart Bag
The Diva, a riding cart bag with a stylish edge, comes complete with all of the features that make our cart bags so functional. It has a reverse-orientation, 15-way top; integrated handles to assist in loading the bag on a cart; a dedicated putter compartment; and pockets that are all accessible when the bag is on a cart. For 2019, we’ve added two new accessory pockets and additional accessory loops.
- Among the ten pockets are a full-length apparel pocket, a ventilated beverage pocket, a range finder pocket, and a water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket.
- The rangefinder pocket lifts so cart straps can be fastened without blocking access to the pocket and is secured to the bag with Velcro®.
- All pockets are forward facing for easy accessibility when the bag is on a cart.
- Fifteen full-length club dividers protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Includes matching rainhood.
I have 5 stand/carry bags, all of which I love for various different reasons and use based on the kind of round/location that I am playing. With a minor lower back issue resurfacing, I purchased a battery golf caddy and the stand bags are less than ideal for any kind of of walking cart. I love bright colors, so wanted stylish/form and function. The Plum/tulip/berry checks all boxes! My one nitpick is that the beverage pockets are ventilated, but not insulated. It is likely that if you have a cart bag you are in a driving cart, and those usually have cooler(s) on it, so I can see why the bev pockets on a cart bag might not need insulation. For a cart bag it is light and easy to manage. Really happy with my purchase. Fiddler's Green also was fast to ship, and package arrived intact.