Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Fairway Wood
Tour Edge HL4 fairway woods feature an all new shape and a thinner and lighter 17-4 forged steel crown for faster clubhead speed with a lower CG, plus an added weight for a higher MOI and an easier to launch design.
Both versions feature an all new shape and a thinner and lighter 17- 4 forged steel crown for faster clubhead speed with a lower CG and an added weight for a higher MOI and an easier to launch design.
A more aerodynamic head shape design in the HL4 fairway woods produces a lower center of gravity. More weight in the rear sole, created by the new weight in the back of the clubhead, moves the center of gravity deep in the head for an extremely high MOI. The MOI increase is similar to the 12% MOI increase employed in the HL4 Driver.
This increased MOI will increase club and ball speeds on miss-hits and will keep shots straighter. Slice fighting technology in the HL4 offset model allows the clubface to square up at impact for a straighter ball flight. A shallow face design and low CG in the HL4 fairway woods deliver a high launch with low spin for maximum distance.
HL4 technology also delivers incredible forgiveness, as well. Cup Face technology combined with Variable Face Thickness technology provides greater distance from more contact points on the face that results in better off-center hit distance.
The Power Channel on the sole of the club behind the club face is wider and deeper for better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- Shallow face design and low center of gravity deliver high launch and lower spin for maximum distance.
- Rear sole weighting creates a deep CG and a SUPER HIGH MOI for major forgiveness on off-center hits
- Cup Face design with Variable Face Thickness technology provides powerful contact from more points on the face.
- Power Channel behind the face moves weight to back of the clubhead while also maximizing face flex.
- New more aerodynamic head shape design features a lower center of gravity.