Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Ironwoods
Frequently bought together:
Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Iron-Wood Set - 7 Piece Steel
The newly designed HL4 Iron-Wood features increased head volumes for more forgiveness and a thinner forged face for more spring-like effect and distance.
The HL4 Iron-Woods feature progressive sole width, top line and offset so that every club in the set transitions seamlessly - and every club is perfectly designed to hit the shot you need.
The Iron-Wood combines a hollow hyper-steel body with a super-thin forged steel face for maximum club and ball speeds.
More weight in the sole of the clubhead combined with the perimeter weighting properties of a hollow body design increases launch angle and forgiveness on every shot.
The new Rear Inverted Crown technology lowers the CG for the highest-launching Iron-Woods to date. Variable Face Thickness technology built in to the cup face provides more contact points that deliver better off-center hit distance.
The Power Channel on the sole behind the club face is wider and deeper for better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- HEAVY SOLE - Positions more weight below the ball for high-flying shots
- SUPER THIN FORGED FACE - With Variable Face Thickness for a powerful launch
- HOLLOW HYPER STEEL BODY - Maximizes stability so every shot is powerful and accurate
- PROGRESSIVE SOLE WIDTH, OFFSET AND TOPLINE - Makes the set seamless so that every club is perfectly suited to hit every shot desired
- REAR INVERTED CROWN - Lowers CG for the highest launching iron-woods to date