Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Offset Driver
The new 460cc Tour Edge HL4 drivers are available in two different variations – a standard straight neck model and a slice-fighting offset model.
The HL4 offset driver features an all new sloped crown design that is deeper from face to back. No skirt where the sole plate meets the crown equates to a 12% increase in MOI over the previous Hot Launch drivers. This new design makes for an extremely high Moment of Inertia above 5000 grams per cubic centimeter making the HL4 more stable. This higher MOI will increase ball speed on miss-hits and will keep shots straighter.
The forged 6-4 Titanium head features a deeper cup face design and a rounder face shape for exceptional power and vastly improved acoustics. Cup Face technology combined with Variable Face Thickness technology provides greater distance from more contact points on the face that results in better off-center hit distance.
The reengineered HL4 also features a further back rear sole weight placement for an even higher MOI that delivers more stable, powerful tee shots that will fly higher and longer.
The Power Channel on the sole of the club behind the club face is wider and deeper for better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
“I developed an all new shape for the HL4 Drivers that is different from anything I’ve ever designed in order to enhance weight distribution. The end result is upgraded power with amazing feel and forgiveness.”
- Cup face design works in conjunction with Variable Face Thickness technology to provide maximum power from more contact points on the face.
- Slice-fighting technology in the offset model allows the face to square up at impact for a straighter ball flight.
- Rear sole weight creates a deep CG and a SUPER HIGH MOI for major forgiveness on off-center hits
- Power Channel behind the face moves weight to back of the clubhead while also maximizing face flex.
- Designed with a more sloped crown that is deeper from face to back for a SUPER HIGH MOI.