Mizuno JPX923 Tour Irons
Frequently bought together:
JPX923 Tour Irons
The JPX923 Tour presents a narrower top line and sole in tandem with more rounded trailing edge for cleaner turf interaction. Player enhancements made possible through the introduction of Mizuno’s new ‘V-Chassis’.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- 1025E Pure Select: Six time tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- V-Chassis: Engineered via Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology, the V-Chassis allows the top line to be thinner without sacrificing feel and sound.
- White Satin Brush Finish: A modern elegant, yet durable non-glare finish